Dr. Christopher B. Marchack is a 1987 graduate of the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry. He received his prosthodontic certificate, in 1992, from the University of Southern California. Dr. Marchack belongs to numerous professional organizations including the Pacific Coast Society of Prosthodontists, the Academy of Prosthodontics, the American College of Prosthodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, and the Southern California Osseointegration Study Club. Dr. Marchack is a fellow of the American College of Dentist and the International College of Dentist.
- Graduate of the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry
- Prosthodontic Specialty from the University of Southern California
- The 10-Year Evolution of Guided Surgery
Christopher B Marchack
- Computed Tomography-Based, Template-Guided Implant Placement and Immediate Loading: An 8-Year Clinical Report
Christopher B Marchack, Peter K Moy
- A subtractive radiographic template for computer-guided surgery
Christopher B Marchack, Allan Charles, Alex J Matosian
- A single appointment protocol to create a partially edentulous CAD/CAM guided surgical template: A clinical report
Christopher B Marchack, Allan Charles, Andreas Pettersson
… among many others.
Awards & Recognition
- In 2008, Dr. Marchack was the recipient of the Judson C. Hickey Scientific Writing Award, given by the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, for the best dental technique article for 2007.
- He is on the editorial review board of the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry and International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants.
- Dr. Marchack currently serves as Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Department of Continuing Education.
- He is an adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences
- Clinical Instructor at the University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry, Department of Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences
- He sits on the editorial review board for the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants among many others.
… among many others.